There is a big campus of 13 Acres approximately in which the entire school and hostel infrastructure is located. There are beautiful parks: Fountain Park just left to the main gate and Rabit Park beside the big football ground and basket ball grounds.
Shishu Vatika [ Pre Primary ] Clasess Nursery to One: Tiny tots just play and dance to learn. They avail mother-like care.
Shishu Mandir [ Primary ] Classess II to V: Small children to lots of things to learn. they avail stress free education. They are imparted Art & Craft education also.
Vidya Mandir [ Junior Secondary ] Classes VI to VIII: Students build up confidence to stage and expose their potentialities through various co- scholastic activities.
Vidya Mandir [ Secondary ] Classes IX to X: Students undergo major psycho-physiological changes and learn to cope up with them. They learn to know themselves and live a life useful for the society.
Vidya Mandir [ Senior Secondary ] Classes IX to X: Students learn to shape career through science.
Medium of Instruction: All subjects in English excepts Sanskrit and Hindi.
Our Achievements: The school has maintained its standard of excellence in All India secondary school & senior school certificate examination conducted by CBSE.
Examination: With the implementation of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) by CBSE we conduct two Formative Assessment and one Summative Examination in the First and second terms from I to X. Examination specifications are provided through printed literature in the beginning of the new session.
1. Fully English Medium
2. School Band (Gosh)
3. Medium of Instruction : English
4. Teach Next : Smart Classes Next Generation Education
5. Value Based Education
All kinds of Co-scholastic facilities as per CBSE norms as for examples:
Varieties of school programmes are there for different age groups in order to develop Literary Skills, Creative Skills, Scientific Skills, Aesthetic Sense & Artistic Attitude of the pupils.
6. Different Clubs [viz. Eco / Science / Health & Wellness etc] run throughout the year as per planned academic calendar.
7. Mountaineering Training
8. Seminars and Workshops
9. Sports facilities (Indigenous too)
Facility of NCC Training
Facility of Gymnastic Training
Facility of Yoga training
Facility of Horse riding
10. Guest Lectures
11. Career Counseling
12. Old Pupils Council
13. Project Oriented Teaching
14. AC Auditorium : Morning prayer assembly, stage programmes, seminars etc. are conducted. Some 1000 persons can sit together in the hall.
15. Music Education : Interested pupils are provided training in all the aspects of music. They learn to sing; play musical instruments and dance also. Pupils are provided musical qualification through certain university too.
16. SAI [Sports Authority of India] Center : Ours is the centre of wrestling under the aegis of Sports Authority of India. Some 25 inmates gets proper training in the guidance of skilled coaches. They participate in the state level to national competitions too.
Indoor Games : There is facility for Table Tennis, Chess, Badminton, Carom etc. here.
Outdoor Games : Pupils are properly educated to play Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Khokho, Kabaddi etc.
Yoga Education : Our pupils learn various yogic practices. Yoga enables them realize their own selves and attain deeper concentration level and help face the difficult situations in their life confidently.
17. Library : We own a good library with reading hall. We are going to develop it as a resource centre very shortly too.
Science Laboratory : We own separate laboratories for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. They are sufficiently rich and equipped.
Mathematics Laboratory : It makes mathematics easy. Students very easily discover ways to understand difficult concept in the lab.
Social Science Laboratory : It comprises maps, charts, models and other project works that helps students to understand the prime facts of social science.
Computer Laboratory : We own a very good AC computer Lab with internet facility and LCD projector.
Music Laboratory : We also posses a good music lab. It has very many musical instruments according to the different syllabi and as per our requirement.
Audio Visual Laboratory : 40 Seat well decorated room for Audio Visual Demonstration.